Wolters Kluwer Account Executive-Northern Territory in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Account Executive-Northern Territory
Requisition Number: 17-17201
Shift: Shift 1
Job Description: Clinical Software Solutions (CSS), a part of Wolters Kluwer Health, a division of Wolters Kluwer, develops and sells drug and medical information tools that are integrated into the pharmacy, hospital, insurer or healthcare vendor's information systems, or used as stand-alone products. From diagnosis to documentation, our clinician-designed software solutions deliver best practices, clinical evidence and workflow tools to advance the practice of evidence-based medicine. Built upon industry-leading informatics technologies and backed by award-winning customer service, our solutions integrate seamlessly into CPOE and EMR systems and deliver point of care solutions that clinicians embrace.
With more than 200 years of medical publishing experience, a team of clinical experts, best-in-class brands and a network of more than 100 in-house clinicians partnering with over 4,000 of the world’s top physician specialists, Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Software Solutions group leverages the industry’s most trusted clinical content, advanced clinical decision support, and deep clinical and informatics expertise, to drive better outcomes and accelerate a return on investment from healthcare IT investments.
ProVation Medical (www.provationmedical.com), a part of Wolters Kluwer Health, a division of Wolters Kluwer, a leading provider of information and business intelligence for students, professionals and institutions in medicine, nursing, allied health and pharmacy. Since 1994, ProVation Medical has been dedicated to helping clinicians and medical facilities focus on patients rather than paperwork.
The Account Executive's primary responsibility is to develop and execute sales plans for their respective product and assigned territory. The assigned territory includes the Northern United States, including OR, WA, ID, ND, SD, WY MI, MT, NE, MN, IA, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, PA, NY, NH, MA, ME, MO. Ideally, we would like this person located in Minneapolis, however, we are open to a remote employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies, markets and sells the ProVation Medical’s products & services to prospective accounts
• Jointly responsible, along with National Sales Director, for all single hospitals and IDNs up to 750 beds.
• Collaborates with team and build target list of accounts for ProVation’s new and renewal business.
• Manages assigned territory and follows strategic territory business plan to identify prospective customers.
• Travels throughout assigned territory calling on prospective customers and building new business
• Presents and demonstrates product in an effective manner to physicians and health executives.
• Prepares timely price quotations for prospective customers.
• Generates qualified leads, via telemarketing and email.
• Meet target Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for calls and emails.
• Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
• Provide regular communication and updates on relevant deals with manager
• Works with in-house implementation team to estimate date of delivery for customer, based on knowledge of own PVM’s production and delivery schedule.
• Provide regular communication and updates on relevant deals with sales manager.
• Makes entry of all account and prospecting activities into CRM system.
• Interact with marketing and other departments to facilitate communication with prospective customers.
• Meets or exceeds sales quota
Qualifications: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• A Bachelors of Science (BS) or Bachelors of Arts degree (BA) is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of capital or technology sales experience in a hospital environment.
• Verifiable record of achieving or exceeding sales quota for at least 3 consecutive years.
• Minimum 2 years of experience building and managing relationships with clinical C-Suite (i.e. CMO, CMIO, CNO) that result in new sales or account expansion.
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience with point-of- care solutions in a clinical environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
• Proven business acumen in successfully fostering value-based relationships and a skill set that enables successful relationships with numerous levels of healthcare professionals.
• Ability to navigate a complex sales process.
• Demonstrated written, listening, and verbal communication skills required
• Demonstrated presentation skills required
• Demonstrated leadership skill are required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Extensive travel required – up to 80%
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771