Wolters Kluwer Product Support Rep in Wichita, Kansas
Product Support Rep
Requisition Number: 17-17343
Shift: Shift 1
Job Description: Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America is looking for a Position to join our Mid-to-Large Firm team in our Location office.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit software solutions and services to the mid-to-large firms in the United States. Part of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company, Tax & Accounting North America has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Based in Riverwoods, Ill., our key office locations include Atlanta, Dallas, Wichita, New York, Washington, D.C. and Torrance.
The digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs, expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium on access to agile systems, integrated workflows, and solutions that simplify tax and accounting compliance expertise. Our market-leading offerings address these evolving needs and include the CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, CCH® IntelliConnect Direct, CCH® Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®.
The Systems Support Representative provides support to internal and external customers on use of WK products, services or processes. This role provides resolution to moderate and complex inquiries by phone, online chat, database requests or email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proficient in the support of one of the following:
1) tech or content knowledge of multiple products within a family
OR 2) one product and multi lingual (English & Spanish)
OR 3) at least two account services responsibilities such as: order entry, dispute resolution, billing, contract and subscription support
• Perform moderate to complex problem resolution
• Identify, resolve, and escalate issues when necessary
• Update Customer Relationship database
• Responsible for assisting customers through phone, online chat, email, etc, using provided resources (knowledge database, etc)
• Support co-workers and promote a positive work environment
• Cross train on other products, systems, and processes
• Provide general reporting on data/status to management as requested
• Participate in product or system testing and review as required
• Secure and keep confidential product and customer data.
• Promote/sell additional services and products by recognizing opportunities to see, explain new features and product information
• Participate in projects as well as process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree OR
• High School diploma or GED AND
• -2 years tax, accounting, and audit practitioner experience OR
• -2 years experience in a customer/technical support environment
• PREFERRED: Degrees in Business, Accounting or Finance, MIS, Information Technology
• Use of tax and accounting software
• Use of SAP or similar ERP systems
• Use of SalesForce.com
• Experience working in a support center or equivalent environment
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
• Tech Support: Experience working with computer networks & internet software. Preferred knowledge includes: MIS, technology testing, Citrix, networking, internet services, client server, SQL scripting, database tables, Windows registry and application permission keys.
• Is persistent in overcoming challenges to accomplish goals
• Awareness of the larger business conditions that will impact day to day work
• Demonstrate an ability to making a difference daily, upholding commitments, being curious for knowledge, speaking up and sparking innovation
• Intermediate to advanced desktop and mobile computing skills, working knowledge of internet browsing and searching
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Service orientation- high commitment to meeting needs of customers and colleagues and delivering stellar service
• Advanced professional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to diffuse and provide effective resolution to customer complaints
• Ability to articulate complex information clearly
• Detail oriented and able to own, organize, and prioritize workloads to handle multiple top priorities
• Ability to work constructively in a fast paced, collaborative, matrixed team environment
• Strong work ethic and passion for excellence
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines with full supervision
• Ability to perform job duties in accordance with standards
• Ability to work a changing schedule, may include overtime as required to meet business needs
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing job duties and processes
• CPA, EA, or other Accounting Certification is a plus
• MCITP, MCSE, CCA, Network+, Server+, A+ Technical Certification a plus
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.