Wolters Kluwer QA Lead in Tampa, Florida
Part of Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, one of the world's leading providers of tax, accounting and audit information, solutions and services, TeamMate helps professionals in all industries at organizations around the world manage audit and compliance risks and business issues by providing targeted, configurable and efficient software solutions.
TeamMate offers solutions for audit management, controls management, and data analytics. Together, this ecosystem of easy-to-use and configurable solutions provides organizations with the confidence they need to manage all aspects of risk identification and assessment, electronic working paper creation and management, controls framework management, and data analysis.
Specifically, the QA Lead will work under general direction, be assigned to a feature development team with the following key responsibilities:
· Within an Agile framework, collaborate with other team members to deliver compelling, high quality solutions via iterative sprint commitments.
· Uphold existing quality assurance and test standards and processes and be a champion in driving further improvement.
· Write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases, designing tests to mitigate risk, and helping business experts define requirements.
· Collaborate with developers and business experts.
· Provide timely and meaningful feedback on requirements and features tested.
· Manage and assist with the development / execution of varying types of complex test cases: i.e., functional, regression, automation, performance, and end-to-end.
· Actively involved in planning and lead the effort to deliver testing estimates.
· Empower self to make effective and efficient decisions.
· Be capable or prioritizing tasks according to assigned risk.
· Be responsible for own project-related deadlines.
· Have the ability to build positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to the organization.
· Embody a personal code of conduct. Leads by example.
· Generate and maintenance of sample data for testing and development.
· Ability to display endurance and capacity for a fast paced work environment.
· Configures desktop computer software and firmware as required for testing.
· Configure environments for testing using Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Virtual Machine technologies.
· Perform other non-specified tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's degree, in a technical-related field or equivalent work experience.
Testing experience within Agile / Scrum.
Strong knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies such as Agile Methodology.
A minimum of 4 years overall experience in the SDLC with hands-on experience in testing.
Experience in SQL queries and database technologies.
Moderate to high level of knowledge/competencies with tools related to product development.
Excellent functional and analytical technical abilities.
Strong testing and debugging abilities.
Able to work well with minimal supervision while also functioning as a vital team member.
Proficiency using MS Office productivity packages -- Word, Excel, and Outlook.
CSTE or equivalent certification preferred.
Working knowledge of VersionOne.
Experience with writing queries using SQL.
Exposure to .NET and J2EE technology platforms.
Exposure to testing tools or other test management/automation tools.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled